Friday, October 4, 2019

Introductory Blog

Hi guys! My name is Amy and I'm in 10th grade at a school in Fort Lauderdale. I have a pretty good life. I live with my mom, sister, dad, and dog. My nana comes over to my house and makes us food every Thursday. My cousins, aunts, and uncles also come over to chill, eat, and sometimes dance. My sister is 4 years younger than me. She just started middle school, so cute. My cousins are my best friends, one is my age and one is 2 years older than me. I also have my baby (not actually mine) who is my favorite cousin. She's 6 and my whole world. My mom is my best friend and she inspires me everyday. I definitely have a great family life.

I am the class of 2022 secretary and dealing with the people in my class is a headache. They're hard to work with and hopefully we raise a lot of money for senior year, or else our senior packages will be close to $1000. We have to make shirts but no one can agree on anything so we'll see what ends up happening. I'm also in book club and hopefully I'm going to join key club. I volunteer at the Jewish Community Center with their special needs program on Sundays and I love it. Working with special needs kids is one of my passions and I'm so excited to do it when I'm older. I want to be a pediatric occupational therapist, for now, and I already know it's going to be so much fun. I'm going to shadow a occupational therapist over spring break and I couldn't be happier.

Whenever I have free time, I love hanging with my friends, reading, skateboarding, and more. I just got into long boarding and I love doing it. Long boarding while listening to the Beatles calms me so much, especially when I'm stressed. The Beatles are amazing and I wish I could see them in concert. I'm Jewish and my favorite types of books are Holocaust books. I think it's so interesting to learn about my history and I think we owe it to the people that died to know what happened to them. Whenever I make plans with my friends, we mostly just hang out (we're all sort of cheap!). I have four best friends and I couldn't live without them. They're my rocks and without them I wouldn't be where I am today.

Well, see you another day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment