Monday, September 14, 2020

I'm back and better than ever!

Helloooo!! I'm back, but this time in A Level Media. I am SOOO EXCITED. Now, am I excited for all the work we're going to have to do? No, I'm not going to lie to you, but I am excited to get creative and film. The person I want to work with and I have already thought of the best idea, that we've fallen in love with. Now it's been a while so let's catch up a little. This quarantine has been insane, am I right? Like everyone wearing masks and staying home is crazy to me, but of course, we have to do what we have to do and do what we can to keep everyone safe. During this pandemic, I've only hung out with one person consistently, who I know hasn't hung out with anyone either. Now, I didn't want to say this because people find it annoying, but it is my boyfriend. We actually became super close friends in AS Level Media so thanks for that I guess. But, as I was saying, we've only hung out with each other. We've seen a few of our friends every once and a while but to stay the safest, we've only seen each other. I do miss my best friends though and seeing them everyday at school. I'm actually planning on working with one of my best friends for this project, but I'll probably get more into that in a later blog. It was sad though not being able to see my best friends constantly throughout the summer. It's very sad to think that we missed a summer during high school, which is supposed to be "the best time of our lives." That just means that the next two summers are going to have to be the best I can make it, assuming this is all over. I also didn't get to work as a camp counselor this year because of corona which was also devasting to me because I love my job. As much as I understand the reasons why we aren't in school and I can't see my friends and I couldn't work, it is still a very sad reality. It also frustrates me when I see other people not following guidelines, when I have to because: 1. it's the right thing to do and 2. my parents are strict about this pandemic. Well, that is all I have to say for now but I will definitely be back to chat later. 


TTYL (talk to you later), 

Amy <3







No comments:

Post a Comment