Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Working with my best friend

Hi again. I'm so excited to talk again. I feel like we're old friends that have so much to catch up on. This year is going to be a little different than last year in terms of my group. This year, none of the people I worked with have continued with A level (very sad, I know). I did like working with my group last year, though. I worked with 2 close friends who also worked hard and we always had a good time together. They made this class a fun experience and I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. I'm glad I got to work with them and see how different people work and explore different people's perspectives. Although it's sad I can't work with them again, it's also a great opportunity. I get to work with someone that I haven't worked with before and I can be more creative because I will have less people in my group who might not like my suggested ideas. This year, I am going to be working with one of my best friends, Joaquina. Now I promise, we are the type of friends that can work together and not kill each other. Joaquina and I work great together because we allow the other to give ideas without judgement. We each have strengths that will allow us to prosper. Joaquina is very creative so I know that by working with her, we will be able to have a great project. We also have very similar tastes so I think working together will be fun because we will both be interested in what we decide on doing. I am also so excited to work with her because we always have a good time hanging out. I love that this class will be a class with a creative project and a fun time because of my group mate. I can't wait to see the project we create. Well, that's all for now. TTYL, old friends! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment