Friday, March 13, 2020

Re-shooting at Katherine's House

After peer-reviewing, we were instructed to do a few re-shoots. Our main plan was to combine scenes that were choppy before to make our film smoother. The first part we wanted to re-shoot was scenes where I had something restraining me from getting up around my ankles. Before re-shoots, we did multiple scenes of these scenes because we wanted a lot of different angles. For re-shoots, we did all these scenes combined in order to reduce choppiness. We also re-did a scene where I had a gag in my mouth. This was because we had the same scene multiple times all at the same angles making the film choppy when there didn't need to do. The same thing happened with a window scene. I had to walk up to the scene and knock and the angles were weird last time we filmed. It was also a little blurry so we wanted to make it clearer in re-shoots. We re-filmed me walking to doors and trying to open them. Besides ensuring the reduction of choppiness, we also did this because I had said "come on" in too many scenes and we wanted to change my script a little. We re-filmed me in the hallway because the lighting was bad in the first round of shooting. We did this while it was lighter outside but were still able to create a dark effect using Katherine's curtains. The last scenes we re-shot were scenes in the kitchen. The lighting had been off and it was choppy. I was instructed to act just like last time but we changed the dimness of the lights. We also only made it one scene instead of 2 like last time. As shown, our main problem was choppiness but we were able to fix it to make our film run smoothly. The last day of filming was finally here and we were so excited to be finished because we were getting closer to seeing our final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment