Thursday, October 15, 2020

Short Film vs Feature Length Film

In my opinion, I liked the feature film better than the short film. It gave more explanation to things so it cleared up some things from the short film. For example, when I saw the short film, I was confused as to what the neon green dolls were. The feature film was able to clear up my confusion. It showed what they were and how they were different from the regular dolls. I also liked that we got to see more characters in the feature film. It showed that teamwork was needed to help save the planet. The feature film was less confusing because there was more time to explain things. I also loved a lot of the extra characters. This helped enhance the film because I saw more characters that I loved and watched them develop. Watching the characters developing, you also saw the plot develops. Also, all the characters from the feature film were able to save the planet from both the short and feature film. Another plus of the feature film was more action. My heart rate was pumping because there was so much action and I was worried about the dolls. The suspense and action made the feature film better because I felt more into it. The short film did, however, show more character development of the main character than the feature film. The short film showed him go from timid to brave. In the feature film, we only see his brave side. Although, where the feature film lacked in 9's character development, it shined in other characters' development. I did not like either at first, but they definitely grew on me as I got further into the film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment