Thursday, February 27, 2020

Handling the Files

It was time to start editing. My group members and I each did different jobs during the editing process. The first thing I had to do was get the laptop from the cart. Pinnacle studios was opened by another one of my group members. While this was happening, I was in charge of getting an SD card reader from Ms. Marchionne. When pinnacle studios was finally open and all the popups were down, it was my job to check the files. The first thing I did was click on files and "USD drive." I had to try different things like DCIM to find our files. When I clicked DCIM, I went to the first option and then image. It brought up an error message and wouldn't open any of the film. After I found the files, I had to import the files and I did this by clicking import. I highlighted the files and then went back to pinnacle. I went to "my computer" and looked through the files. Although pasting the files usually worked, it didn't work this time. I pressed the video option and pasted it onto there. It took about 5 minutes for all the files to load. I made sure all the videos were checked and clicked start import. After this, it was almost time to leave class. I put the computer away and another group member put away the SD card. My main job today was handling the files.  


No comments:

Post a Comment